badge

Vaseline intensive care advanced repair review



Hi, Today I'm going to share my experience of my new addition in moisturizer family. Yes. It's yet another product of Vaseline. I love trying new moisturizer. No, my skin is not dry except my dry itchy back. And because I love that glow these moisturizer adds to my body. So, I totally rely on Vaseline in winters.

What product Claims
Clinically proven to moisturize to heal very dry skin in 5 days
  • Fast-healing moisture for when your skin’s dry and rough
  • Relieves even stubborn dry patches
  • Appropriate for sensitive skin
  • Absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel
    To know more check HERE 

My Experience with Vaseline intensive care advanced repair


I LOVE VASELINE PRODUCTS, review finished. Nah!! I'm joking. Actually, I just want to tell you all how much I love Vaseline. Back to review, First it was launched in other countries in 2014, I guess. I was eagerly waiting for it to launch in India soon. Frankly saying, I had mixed feeling before buying this because I read many negative comments. Still I went with my urge to try it out and bought small one to try out.

Now, I bought a full-sized bottle to keep around my room, plus smaller bottle to go around with me.
so, you can guess how much I'm loving this.


Packaging:  Packaging is different in other countries and here in India. In other countries, it comes in different versions like in tubs and tubes. In India, it's same old and boring packaging. Only color of the bottle changes. This one comes white packaging.

Fragrance : It's lightly scented as per claim.It has a very mild fragrance but still a little overpowering for me. It has kind of aloe vera smell to it.

Consistency & Texture : Consistency is creamy and velvety; it's neither thick or runny. It has rich creamy texture and lasts much longer than any other lotions. It's not greasy but very moisturizing.

Finish : With Vaseline Intensive Care Advance Repair lotion, I get no greasy feeling. It sinks into skin amazingly and glides on smoothly without leaving heavy greasy, feeling. I was amazed at how quickly it absorbed into my skin upon application. I have used it regularly after shower because hot water leaves my back dry, itchy and irritated. The result are astonishing. My skin looks moisturized and healthy.

Pros:
  • Perfect for dry and itchy skin
  • affordable
  • Non-greasy and non-sticky
  • Gives  healthy skin look
  • makes skin soft
Cons:
  • Not for oily skin beauties
  • No SPF
  • Smell can be over powering for some people
 Price : INR 105

Quantity : 100ml

Where to buy : You can get it in any online or offline stores.
I hope you enjoyed today's post.
Thank you for reading!
What have you bought from Vaseline?
Let me know in the comment section below.
Go buy Vaseline Intesnive Care Advanced Repair Body Lotion It's really good.

No comments :

Post a Comment